It's my favorite drink. If mixed perfectly, it tastes like a sweet library book.
Dude, I'm starting to feel bad because I always want to have one. Is that a bad sign? I wanted one at like 10:00 am this morning. No bueno. But I will have one now. You lost me with the library book. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Unless you want a 7&7 in the morning to help you cope with the rest of your day, it's just a sign that 7&7's are delicious.As for the taste, you know how a library smells kind of musty, but not in a bad way? Well, The perfect 7&7 tastes like a sweet version of that smell.I've discussed this with Moses and he said he completely understood what I meant. Maybe he can explain it to you better than I can.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's my favorite drink. If mixed perfectly, it tastes like a sweet library book.
Dude, I'm starting to feel bad because I always want to have one. Is that a bad sign? I wanted one at like 10:00 am this morning. No bueno. But I will have one now.
You lost me with the library book. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Unless you want a 7&7 in the morning to help you cope with the rest of your day, it's just a sign that 7&7's are delicious.
As for the taste, you know how a library smells kind of musty, but not in a bad way? Well, The perfect 7&7 tastes like a sweet version of that smell.
I've discussed this with Moses and he said he completely understood what I meant. Maybe he can explain it to you better than I can.
Post a Comment