Well, I've been ridin' with the "Age" again. We always have a good time. The other day I was going to go out and ride the road bike but noticed some small holes in the tires so I took out the mountain bike. Good times.
Today, I thought I'd spend some time and money on the road bike. New tires and tubes. It was a small fortune. I guess I'm just stimulating the economy with my stimulus check. (Good job Matt).
I was given an old, custom made tri-bike by a friend of mine. I fixed that up a little this last year and took it out for the very first time. Pretty nice. It has really good components and all. It's like riding a completely different bike than the one I normally ride. I was feeling pretty content with the one I have but after riding with good components, it's a new world. (My bike doesn't have very good components. It's a beginners bike.)
Good times today. Got in some good exercise today. If I get that in, I call it a good day. It's what I really enjoy so it's a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! The fact that you have bike options is a great thing. What exactly is a tri-bike? What makes a bike tri? Just curious. I know some of those custom made bikes are quite incredible....with clip petals and such...I'm a novice at this stuff though.
Have a good time riding this summer!! :D
Post a Comment