Sunday, May 11, 2008

1st Ride

I just finished up my firt ride of the year. 21 miles. It was kind of a scenic ride. AJ and I just started riding with no destination in mind. Mostly just to get some mileage in for the first time this year. We found some new routes, couldn't find some routes and rode along one we already new. It was a great morning. Only problem now, I have to battle the sore butt and get through that for the next couple of rides. It's all part of the package I guess. However, I love starting my mornings off with a good workout. Love it real good!

3 comments:

Jen in Budapest said...

21 miles! You're stellar. Scenic rides are the best with no real destination. As you say, sore butt comes with the joy of the sport :D

David said...

Nothing like starting the day off with a sore butt. What's wrong with you?

Matty C. said...

Opie - I'm in one of those moods tonight. Down but not down, I guess. I can't explain. But when I read your comment, I can't help but laugh. God uses you in awesome ways. Thanks.