what was this, like top gun volleyball part 2? i refuse to watch anything with tyrese in it, so i gladly admit i have no idea what you guys are talking about
He does take his shirt off, however, it's not homo-like. It's about boxing. It's not like Top Gun where there is no reason for that scene accept to get some chicks to go see the movie.
It's a motivator and I like those flicks. Back off!
7 comments:
You only like movies where dudes take their shirts off.
You can't get off the volleyball scene can you?
Nope.
what was this, like top gun volleyball part 2? i refuse to watch anything with tyrese in it, so i gladly admit i have no idea what you guys are talking about
I'm just taking a wild guess that any movie Tyrese is in sucks really bad and features him with his shirt off.
Plus, the idea that Tyrese could be in the naval academy is so laughable.
He does take his shirt off, however, it's not homo-like. It's about boxing. It's not like Top Gun where there is no reason for that scene accept to get some chicks to go see the movie.
It's a motivator and I like those flicks. Back off!
Sorry, Matty. I'm Ice Man to your Maverick on this one.
Post a Comment