Monday, April 07, 2008

109 million

109 million dollars. Bill & Hillary have it rough. I can't even imagine what it would be like.

I've never been one of those people that wants to be rich. I wouldn't complain but I don't count on it. But what do you do with that kind of cash? I was talking with a guy at work the other day and I told him I'd miss trying to earn stuff. I like the feeling of actually being able to buy a new pair of sunglasses or shoes. These people don't get to experience this.

My buddy was also telling me he knows someone who has this kind of cash and he said that with the more money you have, the more bills you have to pay. I guess it's true, the more money you have, the more you spend.

Society looks at Bill & Hillary as huge success's but in all honesty, do you think they really like each other? Are they in love? Do they support each other? I don't know.

What I do know is that 109 mil is not a bad living though. I think I could handle it.

******************************

I love every other Monday. It's my extra day off. I lay in bed or on the couch and do nothing for quite a while. Actually, I'm currently laying in bed and typing. I love it. Getting ready to hit the gym and then take my car to the shop.

I don't know why but I like to catch the "today show" on my Monday's off. That's actually what informed me of the Bill & Hillary topic.

2 comments:

digapigmy said...

it seems like the more money we come across, the more problems we see.

biggie, god rest his soul, was on to something, matty.

Matty C. said...

The more money we spend!