Thursday, April 10, 2008

Did anyone see American Idol last night? I fell asleep watching it but woke up when I heard them singing "Shout to the Lord" by Darlene Zschech. Pretty cool. I was just shocked to hear it on tv, especially with a show associated with Simon Cowell.

***********************

Trent Johnson is leaving Stanford for LSU. Are these people ever happy? My boss calls those people "whores." No explanation needed.

I guess there's rumor that Mark Fox is on the short list for the Stanford gig? Whatever!

3 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

mo and i watched when we got home from youth and ended up stoping to go to bed. didn't get the shout to the lord part. pretty cool indeed.
boy do they ever know how to market to mass america.

TimmyMac said...

If God wasn't an American Idol fan before, I'm sure he is now . . .

Matty C. said...

How can you not like Randy, Paula and Simon? I personally love the three of them. Randy's "yo dawg, look dawg, right on dawg, oh dawg" is un-matchable. AWESOME! Paula, well, she's just Paula. She's nice. Simon, he just speaks his mind and I love it. Even though he is kind of a jerk-off. However, I do always cringe when I'm about to hear what he has to say.

This is funny, I talk about this like I actually watch this show. I'll admit, I loved it when Chris Daughtry and Kathrine McPhee were on but it has digressed since. But I still like to flip to every once in a while.