Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The "Tide"

The "Flowing Tide (south Reno):" it's pretty much my favorite bar/restaurant right now. I was invited by a buddy tonight to go with him and his buddy. I thought about it and I was going to pass. I already ate dinner and I'm not really into booze lately. Well, after much mental debate, I'm bored, have nothing to blog about, and I'm almost caught up watching "Heroes," it's margarita time.

On a side note, tonight I realized that I don't like mushy, black olives. The texture is no bueno.

7 comments:

digapigmy said...

black olives suck balls. and make you feel like you very well might be.

SeƱor H said...

does the tide have good margaritas?

TimmyMac said...

The Flowing Tide is located right down from our corporate office. Not a bad place.

Personally I like black olives as do all the really cool people . . .

Matty C. said...

diga - I love black olives. Muy bueno

Senor - Muy excelente

tpt - I must be really cool. I eat those things right out of the can. Love them mucho.

David said...

What's up with all the spanish ... ese?

Matty C. said...

Having fun with my limited espanol, vato!

Matty C. said...

Hopefully that's not a word I shouldn't be using because I really don't know what it means or how to spell it for that matter. It's just the first thing that came to my head.