Saturday, April 19, 2008

My luck

I work with this really gorgeous girl. She's pretty awesome. Great personality, very enjoyable to talk and hang out with and she's just fun. I've liked her for a while but I haven't done anything about it. DUMB on my part! I know.

Anyway, I was talking to her the other day in my office. Probably work or small stuff. She left my office and I remembered I was the only person left in the office. So what do I do? I let this fart that makes my office reek of butt. I'm sitting there, not even 30 seconds goes by and guess who's behind me, yes, her, again. Dude, all I can think is "OH NO!" Needless to say, I'm a little imbarrassed.

She's a nice girl so she doesn't say anything but as we keep talking, she goes into the hallway. All I think is that she smells it and is trying to be nice.

We can talk about a lot, so that night, I ask her jokingly, "did you smell that today?" Just my luck, yes, she did. She was so nice about it. I need to get a little more sneaky about pulling off those office farts.

8 comments:

David said...

Awesome.

I got so used to farting at home and trying to make it sound as loud as possible that I did it during a final in college.

It was in a huge lecture hall and I was so focused on the test that it was about 15 minutes before I realized I had just blasted one in front of about 300 people.

I love when stuff like this happens because it makes for such a great story.

Matty C. said...

I'm so used to lettin' em fly that I don't even think about where I'm at. Get's me a bunch of trouble and gives me a lot of explaining to do.

Destro Jones said...

Girls fart too.

digapigmy said...

what? girls fart? ridiculous.

Matty C. said...

I know girls fart too but they don't make a hot box out of their office and let people come in.

laura said...

did you see clerks?
that's funny, its good you just got it out in the open, now you can laugh about it instead of feeling uncomfortable.
destro... where did you get that idea? girls don't fart.

Matty C. said...

We've actually had many conversations about farting, crop dusting, etc... She's totally cool. Good stuff.

Murdoc said...

I'd think twice or maybe thrice before starting something. Several of your girlfriends have been real doosies & or had some serious value differences with you. I wouldn't go there.