I just saw on the news that the state of Illinois is trying to pass a law which makes it illegal to text message while walking across the street. It would be a $25 fine. Wow!
I think Arnold just passed that law in California.
Supposedly, statistics show that your attentiveness while on the phone when driving (is that a word?) is that of a driver under the influence. No bueno!
However, I'm a phone talker while I drive. I spend a lot of time in the car and that's when I get to catch up with a lot of friends.
6 comments:
i think using text language should be a $25 fine. people are f-ing morons.
The town where I live tried to make it illegal to talk on your cell phone while driving.
I think Arnold just passed that law in California.
Supposedly, statistics show that your attentiveness while on the phone when driving (is that a word?) is that of a driver under the influence. No bueno!
However, I'm a phone talker while I drive. I spend a lot of time in the car and that's when I get to catch up with a lot of friends.
I've heard the same stuff, and I think it depends on the driver.
I'm definitely someone who talks and drives. No problems yet.
mark fox can talk while he drives. it's just that no one on his team listens to him.
Brent, quit hating. I have heard he's staying now.
Post a Comment