Monday, April 28, 2008

How I Met Your Mother



I don't know if anyone has watched this show but it's pretty good. It's on CBS. I watched it one night out of boredom and was a little interested. So I watched another and became a little more interested. So I rented season one and I'm hooked. Really funny. It's not your typical sitcom. They take an absoluted different approach to sitcoms. You'll have to check it out. Anyway, totally caught my attention and I really enjoy it if you're interested. Mondays @ 8:30 on CBS. There's a few episodes you can watch on cbs.com as well.

7 comments:

SeƱor H said...

I've watched it on and off, I think it's pretty funny as well. "Suit up!"

Matty C. said...

"Flight suit up" Senor!

digapigmy said...

never seen it. heard good things. but it has doogie howser and guest spots by britney spears. makes it hard to turn on.

Matty C. said...

You have to at least watch it Brentus.

Matty C. said...

It is hard for me to take Doogie Howser serious in this show. Especially because he plays a part that is completely different from who we know that he really is in real life.

digapigmy said...

in real life he's a genius that was a doctor at 16 right?

Matty C. said...

Oh, of course!