Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm having...

I'm having one of those nights where I get home, make dinner and find the couch. I found the couch while eating dinner and had intentions of actually doing something productive but it didn't really happen. Instead, I laid on the couch and didn't get up. I'm actually laying on the couch right now. Kind of nice but I hate being like this. At least I did a little homework. I typed a few responses to my homework. Laptops are great. Type while they sit on your belly. What will happen if I ever get a belly? Then I won't be able to do this.

***************

I heard an interesting fact today. It's impossible to break a piece of uncooked spagetti in half. It will always break into three or more pieces. There is actually a theory behind it. (I actually saw it on a tv show but I believe it)

***************

Ramon Sessions had a good game tonight. Huge highlights on Sportscenter tonight. Only his ninth game this year. He actually had a buzzer beater for the win tonight for the bucks. Pretty impressive dude.

***************

I also heard that coach Fox may be leaving UNR. Not a good sign. As a season ticket holder, I love UNR basketball but if he leaves I don't know if I'll be as interested. I'll probably continue to buy season tickets but I'm a little disturbed by this. Hopefully it's just talk. My fear is that Cal or some other school for that matter will offer him something too good to pass up.

2 comments:

digapigmy said...

fox leaving would be a good thing, matty. i'm going to play a round of do you know:

- the reason nobody gets back on defense on the Wolf Pack? coaching

- the reason we got outrebounded by 20 in the WAC tourney? coaching

- the reason all we have to look forward to is the arrival of overhyped high school star (who doesn't rebound well or play defense)? coaching

- the reason stanford played in the sweet 16? the same coaching that got Nevada there

Matty C. said...

Do all of your young students do everything that you ask of them? They are a young team, lots of inexperience. Give them time. But most of all, I just like Mark Fox.