I was done, spent, in my room and asleep at the hands of a Boston Red Sox loss to the New York Yankees by 8:00pm. Yes, 8:00pm. I must be the only single guy in the history of single men to go to Las Vegas, NV and fall asleep that early. I didn't make it a half hour before I was out.
7:29pm, I was debating if I should call Bender to see if he wanted to go get a beer. Yankees were winning 11-9 in the 8th and I closed my eyes for a moment. That moment ended at 4:20am this morning. All I can say is, what a trip to Sin City.
Not too much happened. Pretty much the same as it always is when I go, except I didn't see Bender this time.
I'm one of those guys that likes Vegas a lot. But for other reasons. However, when I get my fill of it in about 3 hours, I'm ready to leave. I have two regrets from this trip: 1) I didn't stay up late enough to see the "Strip" at night (I love the lights and the architecture or it all) and 2) I didn't have one more margarita.
All else being said, I got paid to drive, have a good time with a co-worker and go to Las Vegas. I enjoy the place! I'm not much of a party boy. Actually, I'm not one at all. I'm actually fairly boring. But that's me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment