Wednesday, June 04, 2008

2:55 am

I just got home from Oakland w/the boys. Good game, great plays and extra innings. The whole concept of the "all you can eat" is really a good thing; however, baseball food, not so good. 3 hotdogs, 2 peanuts, 1 nacho and 3 diet Dr. Peppers are currently forming a giant rock in my gut. No bueno!

I'm off to bed.

4 comments:

digapigmy said...

you really wussed out on the all you can eat. out of a desire to not be seen as the most ridiculous pig ever (and also because i'm not sure i actually remember) i won't post what i ate last night.

3 hours of sleep and 4 hours of watching kids test. halfway there and haven't fallen asleep yet!

Matty C. said...

You're doing better than me. I was beat this morning. I'm pretty sure today is going to consist of a possible visit to the gym, a drive home, and frequent trips between the couch and the refridgerator. That's about it.

As far as the "all you can eat," kiss my butt. That stuff is still like a rock sitting in my belly.

David said...

You should probably plan on going to the toilet a couple times, too.

Matty C. said...

I would love to but there's a brick in my stomach.