Thursday, June 05, 2008
I had to send a kid to a program today that lasts quite a while and he didn't like it. As a matter of fact, he will not even talk to me. Not that I care, but it still amazes me that someone can be pissed off at me for something they've done. I'm only trying to help the kid out. I'm guessing that's what it's like on occassion being a parent?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I would never make it as a PO officer. I think everyone should like me because I'm kind of fun! If there were a way to send the kid to the program and convince him it was going to be "fun".....and to think I wanted to be a lawyer! :D Seriously though... nice work. The law is there for lawbreakers.
by the way I was sent this article with ideas for traveling alone. I know you were lookin 4 ideas--thought you could check it out.http://www.hostelworld.com/viewtravelfeature.php/FeatNO.63
/FeatNO.63
Hey, thanks for the sight. I'll check it out.
Lawyer huh? I gave that a thought too. It only lasted about 30 seconds though.
one more site for ya. my teacher friend was telling me about it today. apparently it's big in the u.s and in europe. it might be quite the adventure for ya.
www.couchsurfing.com
don't judge it till ya read about it. their site is down at the moment but i'm sure it will be up again soon. i think i'm gonna give it a shot myself sometime.
Yes. In fact, it's usally what it's like, not just "on occasion". Don't let that scare you though, the cool part is you are the parent so you get the final say.
:)
Hopefully but I don't want to be their parent. I just want to do my job. Is that too much to ask?
Hey Matty. You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details. :D
Post a Comment