I golfed in a charity golf tournament today. The 8th annual "Shot with a Cop" golf tourney. It was my first and it was really fun. Me, Aric G., and my sister played a threesome. We even won an award at the end: Highest Score. An 86. AKA: honesty award. The way I see it, someone has to finish last.
So, we weren't the best but we had fun. I drove the crap out of the ball today. It's a good thing I could do that because I couldn't do anything else. My sis and Aric had to do the rest.
It's true, when you play courses like Lakeridge, it drastically makes the game that much more fun. The course was absolutely awesome. I felt like I was at the U.S. Open. I wish every course I played was like that.
It was just an overall good time. Part of me wishes that I was a golfer. And some may think I'm a pig for saying this, but there are some good lookin' women out there too. Definately makes me want to be a golfer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment