I'm entertaining the idea of getting another motorcycle. I do like them; however, much of this desire comes from wanting to save some money in gas. I'm spending about $500 a month right now. If I can get a decent payment, I would be making the payment to the motorcycle in the money I would be saving in gas.
I really do want another bike. I've been puting it off because of some other stuff I'd like to do but maybe now is the time for action. I just hate payments. I hate commiting to the long term of things like that. I don't necessarily mind the things that are needed, but to me, a motorcycle is not really something I need. It's hard for me to justify.
These are things that really drive me nuts. I don't like making these decisions. But dude, they are so fun. I love 'em!
**************************************
As mentioned earlier, I love the College World Series. I didn't have much hope for Fresno State in this tourny. I think they beat ASU in the Super Regional with a little luck but they showed up to the CWS to play ball. It's almost got me wanting to cheer them on. I'm impressed. I just don't like Fresno State. Maybe it's because they're in the WAC, I don't really know but they deserve to win some games by the way they are playing. Props to the Bulldogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Bikes are bad news. Buy a smart car.
I like bikes.
sounds like you've put thought and research into it. You could actually do two things in one...get the bike and save gas in the long run. Plus, in the summer, you wouldn't have to worry about AC :D
That's the hope. Well, and they are totally fun. I love being out in the open air. Thinking of this makes me miss my jeep wrangler too.
Get a jeep, transfer to reno & make more money.
If it's that simple, sure. But it's not.
Post a Comment