So, I've been tagged by Jen P. I'm not too sure about this but I'll go with it.
Here are the rules.
If tagged, your name is found at the end of the tagger's post.
Copy the rules (or your version of them), and questions onto your blog post. Give your own answers, and tag 5 new people.
Be sure that everyone tagged knows they've been tagged.
Go to their blogs and leave them a special comment letting them know.
Refer them to your blog for details. Once you've answered the questions go back to your tagger and let them know you answered.
Here are my responses.
1. How would you describe your running 10 years ago?
I only did it when I had to for sports.
2. What is your best and worst run/race experience?
I try to make the best out of all or them. My best was running my first half marathon. I did it faster than I thought I could. I was shooting for 2 hours and I made it in 1:48 I think. My absolute best was also my worst. I ran the Lake Tahoe Marathon Relay with 4 other friends. That's what made it great. What made it suck was running at Tahoe. 6,300 feet above sea level. Enough said.
3. Why do you run?
I like how it makes me feel.
4. What is the best or worst piece of advice you've been given about running?
Best: Keep running!
Worst: Keep running!
5. Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know.
1) I like sleeping on the couch, 2) I don't have any hair on my feet accept 5 hairs on my left big toe and 7 on my right big toe. (If that's not surprising, I don't know what is?)
I only know a few runners and I don't know if they'll respond...
Brent
Shawn
Ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I usually don't like these things either but I was obliging. Thanks for answering the ?s. Tahoe would be brutal!
Not a problem Jen.
Post a Comment