I decided to take today off. I'm pretty excited. It's kind of a busy day but that's all good. I still get to do what I want to: workout. If I can get in a good workout in a day, I'm a happy camper.
Anyway, the topic of this blog is "Friday Morning." I didn't know what it would look like except my workout with Benny at about 8:00 am. That's pretty much it. I woke up this morning at 3:30 am and was kinda in and out of sleep. I watched some 24to pass time and just layed around. It was actually really relaxing. 7:00 am roled around and I though I'd check my blog and as I was, "Saved by the Bell College Years" came on. I was a huge fan of "Saved by the Bell" when I was younger and then the "College Years" came on and it got better. So, needless to say, I'm watching it. What a morning.
I don't know what the rest of the day is going to look like except a wedding I have to attend up in Kingsbury. Should be a good day, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I don't know anyone who likes "The College Years."
The best "Saved By The Bell" episode is the one where Jesse is addicted to caffeine pills because she wants to stay up all night and study. It's so bad.
I'm a simple man and easily entertained. What can I say.
My favorite episode is whenever Zach pulls out his cell-phone... which is the size of a hoagie... which means just about every episode.
Or when Slater calls Jessie "Mama"... pure dork-dom.
NO TIME! NO TIME! THERE'S NEVER ENOUGH TIME! But if I take some more of these I'll be fine...I'll ace the test, I'll go to the dance..."Jessie! Are you taking these pills? You're gunna hurt yourself." Weep
Happy for you but jealous if you are still doing Malibu in September!! Personally, I have a love/hate relationship with working out, but I just added some new events for the Fall to keep from becoming a slacker and eating crap food all the time!
i must disagree....the best saved by the bell episode ever is the one where they go to a party and drink and zach crashes his dad's benz because he was drunk driving.
that or the episode in which zach and slater fought. i just remember thinking to myself "their friendship is RUINED! will they ever be back to normal?" thankfully, they made up later in the episode
So, I'm not the only one who watches?
Post a Comment