I'm laying on the couch tonight, wanting to go to bed but knowing I still have stuff to do and catching up on some blogs. I think about my day today and it was pretty good.
I came home from Santa Cruz this morning. I successfully avoided an accident that was not my fault but would have been. Someone locked up their brakes on me so I followed their lead by locking up mine, skidding along the freeway, watching in slow motion as I almost nailed their bumper. Luckily, I didn't hit them. Bad thing is, I did it in front of a CHP officer.
All morning, and day for that matter, I've been fighting an upset stomach. I can't figure it out but it's miserable.
I got some new running shoes today. They're way over due. I'm back training so they are much appreciated by the feet.
I got to watch a little bit of the College World Series today. It's my favorite event all year. It was a little disappointing to see one of my favorite teams lose but great to see Florida State lose. I hate all the Florida teams.
I went to Ben and Jessica's for some BBQ tonight. Very fun just hanging out. I love that kind of stuff: food and hangin' out. It's what I do best.
Now, I'm battling the need to iron my clothes for tomorrow and staying awake to blog/read blogs. What to do, what to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh just iron your clothes already. Quit procrastinating(sp?)!!
Actually if you were here, I would iron them for you, I LOVE TO IRON. It's one of those secret addictions. Sounds like you had a good trip, LUCKY! can't wait to get over to the ocean.
You know, I too don't mind ironing but at times, I just want to do nothing. That was last night. I just wanted to lay on the couch.
My secret love: doing the dishes. For some reason, my mind is at absolute peace when I do them. I don't have to think about anything. That, and I love a clean kitchen and an empty sink.
So, No..el... when can I bring the ironing by? Me & a couple of the guys need some ironing done...
louie anytime!!! i don't make any promises as to how good i am but i don't burn things so that's a start.
Post a Comment