Saturday, July 26, 2008

Easy week.

This week was pretty cool. I had about 12 hours overtime and I only had to sit in two different hospitals for about four hours.

Dave N. came to town on a whim just to hang out. I took two days off and all we did was sit around and catch up. It was awesome and much needed for the both of us.

Work was absolutely hectic but that makes the days go fast. I love it.

I went for a good run this morning followed by a 26 mile bike around the McCarren loop. There's a lot more traffic than I thought for a Saturday morning.

I've spent today after my ride sitting around. A sore body will put a damper on your day. I've been trying to nap all day but I'm unable to due to text messages coming in.

Yankee/Boston baseball is my favorite series to watch. It was on today. Watched for a while but then I went to "The Ages" house just to see someone. I need human interaction.

Living alone/being single there's not too much happening. It gets lonely at times. I wouldn't change it though. Well, maybe the single part. Sometimes I just need to get out, see people, do something. Hence the trip to "The Age's."

Playin poker tonight. Not really up for it truthfully. I just want to sit on the couch and veg. But once again, I need to get out.

I'm going to the beach tomorrow with "The Age" and Sandra and some of their family members. Hot days in the sun are a stretch for me. I'm a little nervous. I'm a white, bald boy.

2 comments:

Jen in Budapest said...

All I have to say is the only good thing the Yanks have going for them is Rasner and I say that only because him and Jen are friends and because he's a pretty good pitcher. Otherwise, the Yankees are un-American and traitors at heart. Hmmh! Go Bo Sox!!!

Matty C. said...

I wouldn't expect anything else from a Red Sox fan. I, however, like both teams.

I mostly just like the rivalry between the two teams. It's great baseball.