Thursday, July 10, 2008
Sticky couch!
As mentioned earlier, I love sleeping on my leather couch. It's an old leather couch and I wouldn't even say it's very nice any more. But, I still love it. However, last night I woke up to my back being stuck to the leather multiple times. That is a very weird feeling when trying to turn over but you're being hindered by your back being stuck. Dang heat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
have you ever thought about moving your bed out into your living room? you could start a new trend!
I've known people in college who replaced their bed with a lazyboy.
You might be on to something here.
How about just throwing a flat sheet on top of the couch before you lay down...
All good ideas.
Jami - If I did that, what would I do with my two bedrooms? Then it would be like a two bedroom studio. Not to mention, it's kinda creepy sitting on other peoples beds. What would I do when I had people over?
Destro - I'm not into sleeping upright. It's not quite the comfort I'm looking for!
Laura - I've done that before but it usually ends up becoming something that becomes clutter and not used regularly. But, given my current situation, I may be left with no other options.
Post a Comment