Sunday, July 20, 2008

Soreness, re-runs and a water kick.

My body is sore today. I added an extra mile to the run this morning and I'm really feeling it. I actually like it at times because it makes me feel like I'm actually doing something. I also hate it at times because it hurts and it's uncomfortable. As mentioned before, I don't like being uncomfortable.

**********************************

I'm still on my 24 re-run kick. I just started season 4. I don't know what it is with me but I can watch my favorite shows over and over again. I'm a simple man!

I've actually read that people who can watch things over and over again and enjoy them, they are the most content people in life. Huh, I wonder if that's true with me?

**********************************

I like drinks. I like to drink a lot. I like variety. When I say I like to drink, it's pretty much anything.

I like water but it gets old to me. Well, I've been kinda short on cash lately and haven't had a whole lot of cash to buy many different drinks so I've been drinking a ton of water. I feel so good.

I've always drank a lot of water but not this much and for this long. It's great but I need some flavor.

4 comments:

Chemane said...

Try Countrytime Pink Lemonade.
It's a little sweet, but definitely flavorful and cheap...just add water! :)

Matty C. said...

Mmm... That does sound bueno. My only problem Chemane, I'm a calorie counter. I know, it's whimpy but I cant' help it. But I may give it a shot. Thanks...

Scotty Do said...

in that case, you should try crystal light...it's like countrytime but also a diet drink for old laides and, now, you :)

Matty C. said...

Call me what you will but when your metabolism slows down, you'll understand. It's going to hit. I promise buddy.