I was just talking to my boss yesterday about how much money people have. It's absolutely amazing to me what money can get you. I mean things that are beyond anything I could ever imagine. Lifestyle, possession, etc... Truthfully, it's not me.
Anyway, the topic of this blog is just that. A 78K dollar ring? To me, this is pathetic. Keith Urban bought his wife, Nicole Kidman, a ring for this much as a gift for having their new baby.
I absolutely want to bless my wife with everything I can but what is too much? This is a ring. It goes on her finger. She could lose it in the kitchen drain, at the beach or in the snow. Like I said, it goes on her finger.
I hate this mentality. So much money and purchases like that. 78K could probably feed the whole continent of Africa for a week or cloth the homeless of Reno for two winters. It's decisions like that that disgust me about the rich who only think of their luxurious lifestyles. I have nothing against having this kind of money, but use it for something other than a ring.
Build a state of the art gym at your house or something. Don't buy a ring.
For anyone who is close to me, if at any time I get rich, please remember to hold me accountable not to make absurd purchases like this was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was totally out of line for saying this. I apologize for everything I just wrote. I'm just jealous. The ring was only 73K. My bad!
She won't lose it down the drain. She has people to handle the dishes.
When you're rich, will you still let us hold you accountable? Or will you let your bodyguard kick my old, decrepit carcass around the parking lot outside your crib?
Dude, when I'm rich? I work for the public. I'm not speaking over myself that I won't have money, but I don't know where I'm going to get it if I get rich.
Maybe MegaBucks!
Post a Comment