Sunday, July 20, 2008

True love...

I was united once again with a true love tonight. Ben & Jerry's ice cream! Ice cream in general really. I've stopped buying it because all I do is eat it if it's around. Tonight, I had some. Once again, I'm in love. It doesn't even really matter what kind, as long as it's ice cream. I'm partial to chocolate with chocolate chunks or something in it, but anything will do.

***************************

Another thing I love, summer rain storms. It's pouring right now. I love it. I was a little nervous because I was riding home from the "Age's" house tonight in it. Only it wasn't coming down quite as hard. The moment I walked in the door though, it started dumping. Thank you Jesus! I'm not too wet.

I'm a fan of the rain. Any time of the year but I especially love summer rain. I don't know, there's just something about it. Very peaceful and warm, with a coolness to the air.

***************************

You know when stuff bothers you and you can't not think about it? That's where I'm at with some stuff in my life. I'm really concentrating on moving past that. It's really difficult for me. It's actually been one of those life long processes that has been a struggle. It's one of those things that you live with and think that is just how you are and then you realize over time that it's not normal so you need to find relief. Yeah, that's where I'm at. It's a difficult process to go through. But I truthfully believe it will be worth it when I finally figure it out.

***************************

I've been thinking more and more about my post from earlier today about the MMA thing. I just can't see how people think it's okay. I've debated back and forth and truthfully, there's not way I could allow my chillins to do it. That just seems too critical of a time in their life of development to me. Not only that, but they're just fragile little things when they're that young.

***************************

I think I'm going to be one of those scared dad's to let their baby's go. I'll be the crier and the one who is scared every time they fall or wipe out. I'll be crying along with 'em. I get freaked out when I see my buddies kids fall and their not even mine. I've got some growing to do before I start making babies, or at least fathering 'em.

No comments: