I went to the gym today and did a pretty standard workout. Nothing special. There's a massage lady there and I've been debating if I should get one. I've heard their good for anxiety and the reduction of injury for athletes. I asked her if she had any openings and she did so I decided to get one.
Truthfully, I thought they were a bit different. I thought they would be more intense and painful. That's actually what I wanted. It was okay but I think she was a little too gentle. I walked out of there not really feeling any different than I went in there.
Will I get another? I don't know.
*************************************
On the topic of my massage, I told the lady that I wanted a massage so she started explaining what would happen. "Do this, do that, take everything off down to your underwear and then get under these covers." I was a little intimidated. I've never been in my underwear with another woman in the room before. My initial thought was, "is this normal?" Then she said she would leave the room until I shut off the light. Then I didn't know what to expect. She says it's her indicator that I'm ready.
She had on the radio, something like the Goo Goo Dolls or something, and then she changed it to some "Braveheart" sounding music. Much different than I imagined. Dim lights, "Braveheart" music, I was a little shocked. "Maybe this is normal" I kept thinking.
Anyway, I don't need to go into greater detail about the massage. We all know what happens but I remember thinking that this would be awkward if I was married and probably wouldn't be happening if I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I used to do massage... this is normal, just to clarify for you:)
The first time Jay ever went to get a massage, she told him to get stripped down and get on the table, but forgot to tell him to get under the sheet... you can use your imagination for the rest.
If you want the name of someone that can do deep tissue really, really well I can give you her name and location.
Deep tissue sounds bueno. Is she expensive$?
I wish I could have a seen your face when the Braveheart music came on.
call perfect balance therapies on Longley Ln. Ask for Becky, LMT. Not sure if she is still there or not, but she is really good. I also referred Louie over there, so if he goes first, you can ask him about the experience from a man's point of view:)
"I've never been in my underwear with another woman in the room before."
Diga, is that shocking because I'm such a "ladies man?" I know, I can hardly believe it myself... ya right!
I think Brent is aking light of the fact that the way you wrote that sentence makes it seems as though you also are a woman.
I'm not following. But if that's the case, he's wrong. I'm not a woman. I'm a man and I have never been in my underwear with another woman in the room.
That's what she said...
see, i believe the problem is the use of the word "another", matthew. for there to be "another woman in the room", there has to be a first woman in the room to make her "another woman." since you are the only other person in the room, you must be a woman.
forget it. i'll make a diagram and bring it to poker.
I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down, diga. You're just taking it very literal. I'll have to watch my grammer better the next time.
now, if another woman had corrected your grammer -- i would definitely be jealous.
kirstin got massages on a regular basis when we lived in sac. our (male) married couples group leader was the masseur. nothing weird about that at all.
keep telling yourself that, buddy.
it will make it true.
Post a Comment