Supposedly, this should save me a couple bucks each month. I bought some of those "energy efficient" light bulbs yesterday at Costco. I want to give 'em a shot. I'll try whatever I can to save a couple of bucks. And I'll do my part to save the world.
***********************
I've been kinda lazy lately and I want to break free from it. Laundry, dishes and sleeping in my bed haven't been getting done like I would like. I need to fix this.
***********************
The other night, Jami H., mentioned that she really felt that people may be struggling from a spirit of guilt & abandonment. It hit me hard. I totally agree. Those are my thoughts for the last little while.
My frustration is the crying out to Jesus and not seeing anything in response. There is an area in my life that I've been needing help for quite some time, yet I've gone to Jesus on a continuous basis and there is nothing. I've gone to "man" and experienced some gains.
"Are You real?"
***********************
I'm excited about swimming again. It's something that I really enjoy. I went again yesterday and experienced my best day yet. I've discovered that it's the little things about exercise that excite me and keep me going, ie., no ankle/knee pain after a run, a cool breeze on a bike ride, no shoulder pain during a swim, proper breathing on a swim and seeing muscle development at the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"My frustration is the crying out to Jesus and not seeing anything in response."
Dude, I feel you on that one . . .That has been one of my struggles my whole Christian life . . . It didn't matter during my NonChristian life cuz I had my party on, if you know what I mean . . .
During Louie's speech today he touched on this . . . I was reminded and have to keep reminding myself that not all answers happen overnight . . .
Hi Matty...Heather here. Sorry, just stopped by here and I could not help but comment. Alot of times God works through people. Could this be God's answer to you through "man"? Again, sorry, I won't make a habit of commenting under Scott's name! ;)
Post a Comment